2021 Annual General Meeting
Welcome to SK Livestock Finance Co-operative’s first-ever virtual AGM!
COVID-19 has meant we’ve had to change a few things, but we’re still looking forward to sharing details about 2020, our plans for 2021 and hearing from our Members. We can’t all be together, but you can still have your say in our new Co-operative. Below, you’ll find information we’ll be using for the AGM.
Please join us virtually:
Friday, February 26th, 2021 at 2:00 PM
Advance registration is required and closes February 24th, 2021.
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and address or phone us at 306-775-5519. If necessary, please leave a message. We will confirm your participation.
Please send any questions in advance to email@example.com no later than February 24th, 2021.
- Agenda – February 26, 2021
- 2020 Annual General Meeting Minutes
- 2020 Financial Statements
- Board Chairperson Report
- General Manager’s Report
- Board of Director Nominee Information
How to participate:
- Livestream at www.sklivestockfinance.ca (link will be live on February 26, 2021)
- Conference call is available and please see your invitation for details
Livestream and conference lines will be available at 1:45 pm on February 26, 2021.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS NOMINATIONS
The SK Livestock Finance Co-operative’s Board of Directors is seeking nominations to fill six vacant Director-at-Large positions at the upcoming 2021 Annual General Meeting. The Board must consist of no less than five (5) and no more than thirteen (13) members as per the co-operative’s bylaws.
The following members of the Board of Directors will continue their term:
- Sandra Moen (one year remaining)
- Dale Cannon (one year remaining)
- Kris Webb (one year remaining)
- Schenley Borys (two years remaining)
- Barry Haubrich (two years remaining)
- Eric Weisbeck (two years remaining)
- Darren Kress (two years remaining)
The following members of the Board of Directors have expressed interest in continuing on the board:
- Gerald Sanderson
- Debra Florek
- Daryl Rutherford
- Lyle Franson
- Don Johnson
To be eligible to run for a Director-at-Large, you MUST be 18+ and a Voting Member in good standing with SK Livestock Finance Co-operative.
All nominees must also meet all other requirements listed under the Saskatchewan Co-operatives Act, as well as the Bylaws and policies of SKLF.
Completed nomination forms need to be submitted no later than February 21st, 2021 via:
Fax: 1 (306) 584-0378